Anyway, a little bit about myself. I am 15 months old. I live at home with my mom and dad. Lola will be here shortly, my new little sister. Jesus, so much for being a baby around here. They only give you 15 months in the spotlight I guess. She will know who is boss, believe me. My mom is a nanny for a family with 4 kids, and brings me with everyday. I love it there. It's organized chaos everyday, and if my mom didn't tell they weren't my brothers and sister, I would never have know otherwise. My dad is a graphic designer during the day, and does oil painting at night. Oh yeah, then there are the dogs. Schnitz and Portillo. My mom and dad always tell me to leave them alone, don't do this, don't do that, don't pull their tails. So, what do I do? I give them all my dinner most nights. That's right, I toss it right over the edge to their drooling mouths. Yeah, I get in trouble for doing it, but I think of it this way. I look out for them, one day they will look out for me. You know, protection.
So my goal is to post what kind of day I have had. I might not get to it everyday, but stay tuned. There will be some excitement to come. I will start with my day today, and then call it a night.
6:40 a.m. Dad and Mom overslept. Dad rushes in to wake me up to get ready to go with mom. I want NOTHING to do with this. Mental note** Remember this later when mom WANTS me to sleep, and remember not to cooperate.
7:15 a.m. arrive at work. Say hello to John, the only one of the 4 kids awake at this hour. Chase the dog Leia around, and hop in my highchair for some dry cereal. Thanks a lot mom, would microwave pancakes be too much to ask? Toss it overboard when mom is not looking.
9:30 a.m. Take Hannah and her friends to basketball camp, and fall asleep in the car. Fine mom, you win this time.
12 p.m. Lunch time showed up quick! Goldfish, Spaghetti-O's, and applesauce that I was allowed to feed to myself. It ended up everywhere, including my hair. Why do they make spoons so difficult to use?
1 p.m. Give my mom hope that I will nap again as I lay there watching A Baby Story with her. I kissed the baby on the screen after it was born. I was taught to kiss babies, so that's what I do. I think they are trying to prepare me for Lola.
5 p.m. on my way home to see dad. We eat dinner. Well, they ate dinner. Mine was taken away after, yes... you guessed it, for feeding the dogs. Then we went to the pool!! My favorite thing to do. It was a little chilly, but I had fun anyway.
So that is the outline of my day. We got back from the pool, had a bath, threw my melon in the laundry basket, had some Cheez-Its, and now off to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment