Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 2!!

Not much going on today. I pooped 3 times today, a little above average. My mom let me have chocolate milk with lunch today, and I drank it like a sailor. Oh! And my mom gave me microwave blueberry pancakes for breakfast! YES!! She must have read my blog from last night. 

Dad had to meet mom at the doctor's office to pick me up. She had an appointment, and doesn't like to bring me with. When dad and I got home, the dogs had peed all over the throw rug in the kitchen, and Portillo peed right on the tile as dad was assessing the damage to the rug. He then went downstairs and found poop! Looks like this blog has a poopy theme going on tonight. To top it off, dad was in charge of making dinner tonight. Sloppy Joe's it was. I loved it! 

It was raining all night, so I got a bath early. My snack was Cheez-Its again. Definitely one of my favorites. Ok, off to the crib. Got my Nuk and got my blankie. Night night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment